And so the first month of 2014 has already (almost) come to an end. Who’s been sticking to their New Year’s resolutions? 😉
One of mine is to post a favourites post every month, so here goes:
ALL THE LOVE IN MY HEART:
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O – This product really does live up to the hype. It removes ALL your make-up without drying out your skin or pulling at it. Fabulous.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle – This light orangey nude colour is perfect for every day use. I’ve been wearing it non-stop. It’s also extremely hydrating and gives you all the benefits of a lip balm and a lipstick.
- TreSemme´ Oil Elixir For All Hair Types – I went to the product launch and the smell of this product is just delicious. Who doesn’t want nice smelling hair?! And it makes your hair super soft and shiny. Thumbs up!
- Mango harem pants – I’m not normally a fan of harem pants or of Mango for that matter, but I love the pattern on these and the colours. Orange isn’t normally a colour I wear, but I’ve made an exception. Oh, and they’re SUPER comfortable too!
- Bee ring – I’ve had this ring for a couple of years already, but I’ve rediscovered it and I’ve been wearing it often. I’m allergic to real bees, but this baby won’t be causing anaphylactic shock anytime soon.
It seems all of these products have followed a particular colour scheme, which is seriously not intentional. Pinky promise! 🙂
NOT SO MUCH LOVE IN MY HEART:
- Jeniffer Lawrence – I know, I know, I’m going to be getting hate for this one and I’m not arguing that J-Law is good in The Hunger Games, but I don’t buy the whole I-don’t-care-what-people-think-of-me-in-Hollywood thing. EVERYBODY cares what others think in Hollywood. I get a very my-PR-person-told-me-to-do-it vibe from her. Another thing, she KNEW when she photo bombed Taylor Swift that she was on camera. I mean come on, you’re on the red carpet. You know your every move is being scrutinized. Also, Taylor Swift was busy doing an interview so yes, she knew she was on camera and also what’s the point of creeping up behind her and pull a face if you didn’t think you were going to be photographed. I am sorry if I offended any J-Law fans. I’ve had this argument with a girl in my office as well. Sorry Zara. 😉 This article explains exactly all the reasons why I’m not such a huge fan of hers. Read it if you want a more in-depth explanation, but I agree with the author.
2. Essence nail polish – Their colour range is gorgeous, but the quality, not so much. I painted my nails yesterday afternoon. I already have a gigantic chip on three of my nails. This colour, Free Hugs, is my favourite colour in the whole range.